Prev: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs Next: Re: Independence Day

RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

From: "Claus Paludan" <claus_paludan@h...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 09:20:31 +0200
Subject: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs

Hi,

>I was going to do something similar and definitely no command action
>transfer unless in shouting distance.

And what would you say shouting distance should be?? (plz don't say it's
in
the rules... then I'd feel really stupid :-))

> > And don't forget the WW2 guys probably have no body armor.

Trust me on this - WWII is a bloody thing when using SGII :-) It's good
fun
though - although we might be lowering the rifles FP to .5 instead of 1.

But if you use the conversion from http://www.l-25.demon.co.uk/ you will
end
up loving MG's with belts (I know my opponent playing the russian side
hated
them - hehe).

Have fun.

Claus

Prev: RE: [SG] conversion for WWs Next: Re: Independence Day