Prev: Re: [OT] Tutrtledove's Alternate History of the UC Civil War Next: RE: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

Re: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 00:29:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

  John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well. . .

I was considering posting it, but. . .

www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/newang.txt

is a less volatile place to put it. If y'all can
stand getting slammed around a little. . .

Keep in mind this is a discussion as might be
published in a New Roman professional publication,
adressing how to take apart a unit with the same org
as the 123 (QORC), RNALI as one the stargrunt.ca
webpage.

If I don't get too much hate mail I might consider
doing some of the other orgs this way.

John

I loved it!

It was just chauvanistic to be funny, and yet provided some excellant
tactical advice for dealing with such a unit. Keep up the good work,
your TO&E's are some of the best items from this list that I print out
and save.

John

jwdh71@yahoo.com