Prev: Re: Many things - mostly very late aviation Next: Re: [SG] Hostages

RE: AMERICANS

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: AMERICANS

--- Adam Benedict Canning
<dahak@dahak.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

> > protecting you with OUR MONEY and OUR BLOOD . . .
>
> At least to some degree our Money. The UK was still
> paying the US for
> the above in the 50's. So to my mind the US chose
> cash over gratitude.

1)So tell me, when did Britain finish paying off their
debt?  AFAIK, the only nation that payed back what
they owed us from WWII was Finland.  They payed for
their Brewster Buffaloes in full.

2)Ummm. . . how much do you value the US casualties
lost, and when are you delivering the cash?

John

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Many things - mostly very late aviation Next: Re: [SG] Hostages