Prev: Re: Names and nationalities Next: RE: Playing both sides (was: Re: The same old shit!!!)

Re: AMERICANS

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 14:47:16 -0400
Subject: Re: AMERICANS

> At least to some degree our Money. The UK was still paying the US for
> the above in the 50's. So to my mind the US chose cash over gratitude.

As of the early 90's, I heard that the U.S. was still keeping track of
the
interest.  Source was a Political Science professor at the local
University.
I don't know if the Brits are still paying, he didn't mention if they
were
or weren't.

By the way, Finnland did pay off her war debt in total.

ias

Prev: Re: Names and nationalities Next: RE: Playing both sides (was: Re: The same old shit!!!)