Prev: Re: CHALLENGE OR QUESTION - OK, Question it is Next: RE: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)

RE: [FH] americas [Thread Warning]

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:55:42 +1000
Subject: RE: [FH] americas [Thread Warning]

G'day,

> Beth, you wicked girl! [1]

You know me too well ;P

> The downfall of the US as portrayed in the GZG canon
> history was  discussed at some length at the end of
> last year...

I was hoping for a reasoned discussion actually as I don't think the
ones of
last year ended up being that helpful. That's why I said if it upsets
you
don't join in. I do honestly find it interesting to try and figure what
it
would actually take, I'm not trying to stir $%^@. The response I'm
getting
(so far) are actually the kind I'm after (much good info!), which is a
credit to you all ;)

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: CHALLENGE OR QUESTION - OK, Question it is Next: RE: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)