Prev: Re: Fir-Built Frigates Next: Re: [SG] Hostages

Re: [SG] Hostages

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 15:42:02 +1000
Subject: Re: [SG] Hostages

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> > What happens when you're dealing with a Guerilla War
> > in SG?
> > When "civilian" is a category including the
> > innocent, friends,
> > and enemies masquerading as the uninvolved?
>
> NRE response:  Take the citizenry and deport them.

Ah, the Milosevic tactic.

>Amnesty International does NOT like the NRE one little
bit.

I can see why. It might make other enemies too.

(Note: Any resemblance between the NRE and FMA's
political beliefs is purely coincidental - in fact,
it's not even coincidental, there IS no resemblance
that I can see. You'll probably get flamed by the
hard-of-thinking anyway. Reasonable response, anyway.)

Prev: Re: Fir-Built Frigates Next: Re: [SG] Hostages