Prev: Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [SG] Hostages

Re: [OT] Invading America

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Invading America

--- Derk Groeneveld <derk@cistron.nl> wrote:

> > The only major difference is that the Americans
> > start out with arms and can resist from day one.
>
> The Russians ahd massive hidden arms caches for
> partizan activity behind
> German lines, set up before the invasion.

     Your point, while interesting, does not
invalidate mine.   My point is that the American
arms are in the hands of people who can use them to
great effect from day one.   The Russian partizans,
if not survivors of the army, couldn't shoot for
beans.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [SG] Hostages