Prev: Playing both sides (was: Re: The same old shit!!!) Next: Free Cal-Tex RE: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU

Re: Whining from foreigners.

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:47:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Whining from foreigners.

Nope, speaking specifically about French wine and poetry.  Then again, I

have to be fairly drunk in order to read French...  That whole thing
having
to be in the same state of mind to do something, as you were when
learning
it.  (College...  Where I learned you can do partial deriviatives while
drunk, playing lemmings, with a sticky/broken mouse, at a party, and
call
it studying for your final.)

Cali wines are pretty cheap, and don't generally attract a lot of snooty

people.

California on the other hand, is impossible to understand.  I, of
course,
live outside the asylum.  Moved there after reading the directions on
the
back of a box of toothpicks.

Rand.