Prev: Re: Whining from foreigners. Next: Re: [OT] I should work for the State Dept?

RE: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [FH] IF, PAU, FSE and ESU (was RE: [OT] Frog Bashing)

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,

> FCT - Though lacking the experience, expertise and
> sheer volume of resources
> of the much larger powers, such as the NAC or ESU,
> the FCT has carved out a
> reputation as quite the protection force. Many of
> its freighters and
> research vessels are actually controlled by their
> military and thus carry
> rudimentary armament and go well escorted.

Beth,
     I would suggest that the FCT starts at the
same level of experience and ability the NAC
has when it is formed.	 By necessity the newly
formed FCT starts with NAC ships manned primarily
by FCT loyal crews and then proceeds from that point.
I completely agree with the freighters being a
paramilitary force.

Bye for now.
John L.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Whining from foreigners. Next: Re: [OT] I should work for the State Dept?