Prev: CHALLENGE OR QUESTION Next: Re: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen

25mm adventurers

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:14:49 -0400
Subject: 25mm adventurers

I know GZG has some ship's crew in flight seats,
and a few vehicle techs/crew, etc.

But who else makes good 25mm ship's crew or
adventurer minis? Guys in vacc suits (not PA),
guys in coveralls (maybe armed, maybe just
with a portacomp or toolkit), guys in civilian
clothes, etc? I'm looking for some links.... I want
to get some for my traveller campaign .... I
have a few old traveller 25mm minis and a
bunch of GZG figs, but I can always use more
civilians, cops, etc and things like ships crew.

Tomb.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: CHALLENGE OR QUESTION Next: Re: [OT] KHR's Russian Beauty Queen