Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: Many things

Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 31 May 2002 14:11:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 13:51, Allan Goodall wrote:

> The First Regiment of Food, the Big Mac One! I can see it already!
Mind you,
> for a Cthulhupunk scenario I already came up with "reality shows"
(before
> "reality shows" actually appeared!) fighting each other. Makes for
another use
> for Jon's TV crew figures.

*singing* At McDonald's, we love to you see you *Monster Truck rally
announcers voice* Roll over our enemies in the latest McDonald's armored
behemoth, the BigMac-a2!  Enlist now now NOW! before the "king of ground
meat" stomps all over your rights and declares you one of his subjects!
*singing again* and help the free world... smile.

Prev: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: Many things