Prev: Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs- Ghurkas

Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 31 May 2002 12:10:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Cola Wars Re: [FH] americas

<flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com> wrote :

> > Even better, Marvel and DC comics armies consisting of legions of
comic
> > book characters...
>
> Well, the Marvel HeroClix figs are out now.  I've invested in a number
of packs; good
> clean fun, that takes me right back to my teen years and my second RPG
system:
> Villains and Vigilantes.

Yes, very good, clean, simple games.  My 6yo son and I play quite a
bit.  He's usually the one to suggest it too...

> And the DC version is on the way.

Can't wait to see how Superman stacks up to Batman... though I REALLY
hope they make a Lobo fig... The "Main Man" is the coolest anti-hero
I've ever seen.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [FH] americas Next: Re: [SG] Painting, figs- Ghurkas