Prev: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: Many Things

Old Crow miniatures

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:24:49 +0900
Subject: Old Crow miniatures

After a comment by someone about Old Crow ships, I wrote off for a
catalog,
and received it today.

The photos look very, very nice. They also have a whole slew of 25mm
vehicles, in tracked/anti-grav and hover configuration, and many with
selectable turrets (single long bore, double pack of missiles or short
side
bore and turret assembly). The various ships are 6mm, and they also
offer
6mm desert and harbor structures.

I will be ordering a few 25mm vehicles to see how good they are, and
recommend a look at this catalog to other people with more money than
brains
(like me!) who who might be in the market for 25mm:

Old Crow
110a High Street, Carshalton
Surrey SM5 3AE

(No website or E-mail, apparently...)

--
A novel is balanced between a few true impressions and the multitude of
false ones that make up most of what we call life.

Prev: RE: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: Many Things