Prev: Re: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: Many things

Re: Whinging ( was Whining) from foreigners.

From: Katie Lucas <katie@f...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:57:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Whinging ( was Whining) from foreigners.

> I can imagine some net-traffic in 2180 from a combat engineer in the
Caliphate
> claiming Saddam Hussein won the Gulf War, because he was still in
power afterwards
> and the Coalition gave back all their territorial gains in Iraq in
order to
> make peace.

At the risk of starting all the flame wars again, I'm not sure that
that's good supporting evidence for him having "lost" though... after
all, he has outlasted most of the leaders of his opposition.

You can imagine the net can withstand the combined assualt of
mankind's finest stupidity for THAT long?!?!

Prev: Re: Nettings for 25mm helmets Next: Re: Many things