Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: RE: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.

Whining from foreigners.

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Whining from foreigners.

--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> The point is that they have had a significant amount
> of their manpower
> slaughtered.	This has diminished them in ways that
> will last for
> generations.	My comment was to get you to stop and
> realize this.  There was
> a lot written after World War 1 by them to lament
> the shear loss of what
> they as collective group were from the slaughter.

Freedom ain't free.  If the French (or anyone else)
have a problem with paying the price they can go back
to being serfs.  Life ain't all hanging out in cafes,
smoking unfiltered cigarettes, drinking cheap wine,
and writing incomprehensible poetry.

John

Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: RE: Re: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.