Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.

Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 14:07:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Zombie sources Re: No longer the same old shit!!!

On Thu, 30 May 2002 14:40:23 -0400 (EDT), "John Crimmins"
<johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

>You just have to be sure to prime the
>plastic with enamels first, because acrylics just bead up on this
>material, and will not cover.	On the flip side, the soft plastic is
very
>easy to work with, and makes conversions into a piece of cake.

I have a number of Fortress Miniatures. I bought several packs of their
tombstones. They can be primed with Krylon acrylic sandable primer. Once
dry,
they paint up with acrylic paints rather nicely.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: Opinion - Respect = Re: [OT] Frog Bashing Next: KV vs HM, was: You think you're kidding.