Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: [OT] Invading America

Re: The same old shit!!!)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:35:22 EDT
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!)

these actually start on topic and then degrade to historical roots of
the
future history then into todays politics then into yesterdays politics.

But I agree with you.  At least in part.   More DS2!  More FT (but no
fighter threads!)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Thu, 30 May 2002 10:09:43 -0400 Alderfek@aol.com writes:
>I thought that this newsgroup was supposed to be about
>FullThrust/Dirtside/Stargrunt, not politically incorrect. If not,then
>start a new group Gamers Against Government(GAG) and leave the
>discussions here for what they are for.
>
>Kirk
>
>--
>Kirk Alderfer
>
>Webelos Leader-Pack 23
>Mechanical Designer
>Wargamer

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The same old shit!!! Next: Re: [OT] Invading America