Prev: Re: Re: Opinion - Respect Next: Re: The same old shit!!!

Re: The same old shit!!!

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:40:58 -0400
Subject: Re: The same old shit!!!

> well, i am sure we all know that the FRENCH did this	just beause they
> loved us poe ole raggedy ass colonials.
>
> it had nothing to do with FRENCH   strategic goals or payback for the
> war they lost  a bit earlier in the colonies ?

At that time, anything to weaken the British was seen as good move by
France.  Shure, they would have liked to have gotten their colonies
back,
but just weakening the British was good enough.

> and as far as terrorists,  there were a number of bad bastards on both
> sides of our war who could be called	thusly.

Tarring and Feathering is a rather horrible way to die.

> and you can say we payed  THE FRENCH back for helping  us  by helping
> give them back their own country after they lost it in WW II ?

Actually, a history professor of mine said, "We saved them twice in one
centuary, and they will never forgive us for that."

Prev: Re: Re: Opinion - Respect Next: Re: The same old shit!!!