Prev: RE: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . . Next: To train or not to train... was Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

RE: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 02:54:32 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

Hi folks,

>Bad URL...

It worked for me, though I ended up having to copy-and-paste the text to
text editor so I could get the text line wrap-around...

>I was considering posting it, but. . .
>
>www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/newang.txt
>
>is a less volatile place to put it.  If y'all can
>stand getting slammed around a little. . .

Nah.  No problem.  I nearly wet myself laughing at some of it.	Some
great
lines:

"Otherwise the Headquarters company is not terribly unusual except that
there is a small level of overstaffing due to the need of the English
colonel for his valet, driver, winesteward, and someone to take care of
his
minimum of three large yellow dogs."

Lots of fun!

>If I don't get too much hate mail I might consider
>doing some of the other orgs this way.

None from me.  Go for it!!

I'd like to add that one to the list of "stuff to be posted" on
stargrunt.ca, actually.  (Yeah, I know, Tom and I haven't exactly been
booming out the content recently.  Tom has done some, I've done
nuthin'...
Real Life.)

If you want to do more, I think posting them on the site would be fun.
And
to the list...

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca