Prev: Re: [OT] An Idea Next: Re: OT: UN civpol was Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER

[SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [SG] And now for something completely on-topic. . .

Well. . .

I was considering posting it, but. . .

www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/newang.txt

is a less volatile place to put it.  If y'all can
stand getting slammed around a little. . .

Keep in mind this is a discussion as might be
published in a New Roman professional publication,
adressing how to take apart a unit with the same org
as the 123 (QORC), RNALI as one the stargrunt.ca
webpage.

If I don't get too much hate mail I might consider
doing some of the other orgs this way.

John

Prev: Re: [OT] An Idea Next: Re: OT: UN civpol was Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER