Prev: [OT] Kit-bashing Next: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER

The same old shit!!!

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:02:03 +0200
Subject: The same old shit!!!

Hi
 I returned to the list to take a peek at how things are. Just the same
see!!!

I really must congratulate John on his consistency. I see, for him,  the
French are the arseholes of the world right now. BTW John .they may have
been a little lacking militarily recently but before you blow them away
completely ask yourself just how free you would be right now  if the US
"freedom fighters" (or were they terrorists..?=0)  ?) had not been ably
assisted by the presence of a French army of liberation and a not
insignificant French fleet pissing off the British navy!!

<SIGH> time to go again.

Bob DeAngelis
Hobby pages

Prev: [OT] Kit-bashing Next: Re: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER