Prev: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures

RE: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:25:00 -0500
Subject: RE: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures

> Just a curious question...
>
> Did Galoob or anyone else release the "little micromachine"
> figures based on
> the new movie? (the ones released with the last two movies?  Any
> new ones?)
>
> I hope so...it's my only source of "prepainted-ready-to-use" figures.
(or
> PPRTU)

Galoob was bought by Hasbro (who has the EpII license) and from the
digging
I have done on Micro Machine message boards, they have no plans to do
any
EpII Micro Machines or Die Cast minis. No plans for Action Fleet figures
either but there are some rumors that these might show up eventually.

They over-produced for EpI and didn't want to get burned again, but I
think
part of the problem was that they choose the wrong items when they made
those figures.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: THE EYES OF A SOLDIER Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures