Prev: Re: [OT] Overruning Next: Re: Opinion / Respect

GZG Map

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:16:00 -0400
Subject: GZG Map

Ian,

There is a canon mention of the Gurkhas in
existence. It is entirely conjectural as to how
they exist. My proposition (and I even got a
world set aside for it by Nyrath the
Indispensable on the GZGverse maps of space)
is that at some point there is a mass lift of
dissident elements from Nepal before it is
absorbed by the ESU (which is organized by
the British). And that Gurkhas currently operate
from their base on Gorkha as well as within
India (part of the ESU), from Brunei (part of the
IF with ties to the NAC), and from other places
that the Emperor (formerly King of Nepal) of
Gorkha deems appropriate (and revenue
generating). Besides, they have _very_ cool
figures that I spent a time (with a few other
listers) organizing and getting sculpted, which is
all the argument we gamers really need now
isn't it? Ayo, Gurkhali!

For a (we hope) complete look at the canonical
history of the GZGverse, you may refer to:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/settings_hist/gzg_timeline/gzg_timeline.htm

Also, I dropped you an e-mail offlist and never
got a reply.... it may not have arrived. But
www.stargrunt.ca would also love to host your
map (another mirror!). :)
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: [OT] Overruning Next: Re: Opinion / Respect