Prev: Re: [OT] French WWI/WWII Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures

Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:24:51 +0900
Subject: Re: [OT] Frog Bashing

I can't speak for most of these, but I think you could make a very good
case
for China NOT fulfilling the conditions. From the Western point of view,
they were all Chinese and spoke Chinese, but basically the nation was
destroyed and a new nation emerged in the same place, a large number of
times. Often with a different cultural heritage (which, admittedly,
tended
to shift into the "average" Chinese cultural mix over the years).

on 02.5.29 2:55 PM, K.H.Ranitzsch at KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
scribbleth:

--
Laws die, books never.
- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton

Prev: Re: [OT] French WWI/WWII Next: Re: Star Wars: Ep II (ish) 25mm Figures