Prev: Re: Earth Map Next: RE: Re: Earth Map

RE: Re: Earth Map

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:30:10 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: Earth Map

From: Ian Murphy Borgoth@blueyonder.co.uk

> > India being part of NAC.
> Should be ESU

> Sorted. Not sure about this, I was under the impression that the NAC
still
had access to the Gurkhas, i.e Nepal(I do have that right dont I?) I
hadnt
seen any references to India in any info I had so I gave the NAC some
access
to Nepal.

There is specific mention in canon that ESU has India--there was a
massacre of Sikhs by Hindus, or Hindus by Muslims, or something--don't
have the books here.  NAC does apparently have access to Gurkhas, could
be a special deal with Nepal, could be they're from a planet settled by
a Gurkha colony...in any event, Nepal isn't India.

Prev: Re: Earth Map Next: RE: Re: Earth Map