Prev: Re: Earth Map Next: RE: Re: Bugs, usted to be Wolfman's grav tank model

[OFFICIAL] Last Orders Please for May deals......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:25:32 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Last Orders Please for May deals......

Just a quick reminder the May special deals on our webstore
(<www.gzg.com>)
end on Friday (the 31st May, surprisingly! <GRIN>) - so get your orders
in
to us by then if you want to take advantage of the offers!

One other bit of news is that we've just re-moulded the medium and large
NSL ships (FT506, 507, 508, 509, 509A, 510, 511, 512 and 513) from
original
production masters; the moulds for these were getting a bit worn
(especially on the 512 and 513) and resulted in some castings that
needed a
lot more work than they should have; all castings supplied by us from
now
on will be from the new moulds which are VERY much improved.

More new figure releases coming up in the next couple of weeks, and some
new starships too before long.... watch the website for details!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Earth Map Next: RE: Re: Bugs, usted to be Wolfman's grav tank model