Prev: Something else "CROCADILE" Next: Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ...

Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 00:53:23 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

Use size 1 for small shuttles
Size 2 for atmosphere capable shuttles or larger orbital craft(small
yahts<sp>
,medivacs,police cruisers...)
Size 3 can be smaller interplanetary shuttles or couriers
Size 4 would be smaller IP transports ,long-range system scouts

I could keep on going with tugs, maintance craft, personal flitters,
corporate shuttles,etc...

I would make the smaller stuff the basic models. As you go with the
larger
craft I would structure/propulsion/whatever a percentage of the crafts
mass
or just say it is a size equal to 1 fighter. This way if you have a size
5
craft, 1 will go immediately to structure/engines/whatever and that
gives you
4 for cargo ,passengers ,fuel, etc...

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
http://hometown.aol.com/alderfek/index.html
Webelos Leader - Pack 23
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: Something else "CROCADILE" Next: Re: [GZG WCC] GZG West Coast Con looking for a venue ...