Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Something else "CROCADILE"

Sydney SF Gamers and SAGA

From: "Geoffery R" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 03:48:05 +0000
Subject: Sydney SF Gamers and SAGA

Hi all

And to Beth. I'll get that rematch one day! Sorry this is mainly for
Sydney (Australia) and surrounding areas. This year I'm involved
assisting in organising SAGA 2002 (Sydney Adventure Gaming Awards) on
8th, 9th & 10th June the Queens Birthday Weekend. For the first time in
Western Sydney at Seven Hills.

Something that I've noticed over the years as mostly lacking at major
events is any modern/SF either as compertition or
demonstration/participation. Apart from some SG II and FS at CANCON over
the last few years the only other stuff has been GW 40K.

This is a call asking any modern and SF devotees to come out of the
bunker/high orbat to get involved in some way. To put something on,
perhaps a full event, perhaps a single game day, participation game or
even just poke the nose in to have a look. Details below.

http://ravensnest.netfirms.com/SAGA2002.htm

Thanks for your time. Regards

Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Something else "CROCADILE"