Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: Earth Map

RE: Majordomo results

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:53:46 +1000
Subject: RE: Majordomo results

G'day,

>> South Africa remaining independant.
>
>I'd assumed it was a major part of PAU.

I think that's an unexpected nod to the Free Orange that a guy came up
with
down here. There are a couple of non-cannon nations on the map
(including
the IAS).

>I didn't get a good look at the dividing
>line between PAU and IF but you pretty much have to have Nigeria as
>part of PAU--even though it's increasingly Muslim, it is also one of
>the nations with the largest population in Africa.

I disagree that it HAS to be in the PAU, though it makes the PAU
"healthier"
if it is. Mind you there is nothing to stopping countries being split
down
the middle etc by then, the north could go with the IF and the south
with
PAU even.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SG] Artillery Next: Re: Earth Map