Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:30:03 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

>>Well, what do you want them to do?

> That's a good question, and one I'mstill working on the anmswer to.
I was
> just curious if anyone else had come up with any parameters for
their own
> use that I could use as a starting point.

Well, for mass 2 ships, put a drive and a hull box and make them
missile goalies.  That's about it.

I assume that a fighter is inherently short range, limited life
support etc, wheras a ship has effectively unlimited endurance.  But

Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB