Prev: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB Next: RE: [FT] Phalon Fighters

Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:04:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Filling in a Gap...with PSB

The only objection I can see to the proposal and it's PSB is that it's
been
pointed out to me by authoritative sources that fighters are NOT
currently 1
mass each (despite the 9 mass for them and their bay), but somewhat LESS

than 1 mass each.  However, it is a place to start in working out some
numbers.

One thing I've been working on is some conversion numbers that are
background specific.  They assume the same mass rate as the
Tuffleyverse, ie
1 mass = 100 metric tons.  They then assume that 1 Dirtside size class,
while more concerned with volume than mass, is equal to roughly 12.5
metric
tons.  This means that a fighter of ANY class 1-7 will not QUITE reach
the
mass 1 benchmark.

3B^2