Prev: Re: WTF is FMA? Next: Re: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash

[SG] Artillery

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:40:49 -0400
Subject: [SG] Artillery

I'm thinking about IF doctrine, and the IF loves artillery.  So I want
to be able to channel enemy units into a fire sack, and have artillery
which I can be confident will land in the fire sack--not deviate over to
my platoon strongpoint.
Should I just put a few chits on the table and then *not* roll deviation
for the first round on that predesignated point?  Other suggestions?

Prev: Re: WTF is FMA? Next: Re: [FT] New Weapon from Bryon Ash