Prev: WTF is FMA? Next: Re: MURPHY AT WAR

Re: [FT] Scaling up for RPG play

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:06:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Scaling up for RPG play

    I did something like this a while back using Fudge.  I had fudge
ratings
for general crew, damage control, sensor/scanner operators, gunners,
etc.
The Captain of the ship was a full Fudge character while the remaining
crew
were statistics on the ship record form.  Unfortunatly my group never
tried
it so I can't say how well it would of gone down.  Based on the numbers
it
looked very possible for a crack captain/crew to take on and win against
larger vessel.

Prev: WTF is FMA? Next: Re: MURPHY AT WAR