Prev: Re: European Merchants of Death, Inc Next: Re: Mission Foulups

shiptool v0.18 has been released

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:09:30 +0100
Subject: shiptool v0.18 has been released

Why should you use 0.18 rather than 0.17?

Well, this isn't a big upgrade. In fact, the functional differences are
minimal. However, thanks to Jerry Acord, there are now Windows binaries
available; Windows users need no longer install Perl to use the shiptool
package. (It's a bigger download, of course.)

For those of you who haven't tried it, the shiptool suite is a full
FT2.5 ship design, fleet management and SSD printing package, which
supports all FB1 and FB2 rules. It will run on any system with Perl/Tk
installed - I develop it under Linux. (Being fair, I don't think anyone
has tried with MacPerl yet. Anybody?)

http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html

As always, if you want features I haven't provided or if you find bugs,
please get in touch.

Prev: Re: European Merchants of Death, Inc Next: Re: Mission Foulups