Prev: Re: Re: [FT] a "true Fisher Battlecruiser" for the NAC, was Battlecruisers vs. battleships Next: Re: [OT] Who plays Harpoon, was Re: Fighters

Re: Now that I've gotten things fixed. . .

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 08:30:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Now that I've gotten things fixed. . .

> I've posted the organizations for pretty much every
> type of platoon I'm likely to want to put on the
> Stargrunt battlefield.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/stargrunt.html
>
> Comments encouraged.

You may be used to all the abbreviations, but it's a little difficult
to read long strings of capitals.

You may want to put "usual QD/Leadership" for each unit.  I don't
imagine you want spatherokadidatoi to be G3's, for example.

"All" Varangians are elites?  Mostly veterans with a dash of elites
here and there, I'd have thought.  And any non-Varangian unit would
treat them as *at least* one extra command level away, for purposes of
transferring orders.

Perhaps put FP/Impact by the weapons.  And might sum each squad's FP,
eg
11 men, FP2x9/d8, d12/d8*, d10/d10, + 4 IAVR