Prev: Kugelpanzer Next: Re: Kitbashing a BDN

RE: Re: Bugs, usted to be Wolfman's grav tank model

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:00:10 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: Bugs, usted to be Wolfman's grav tank model

>I doubt hillbillies from Arkansas would talk about them, they'd just
shoot them and go on.  Call them "Big Ugly Goobers" (or "Gooks" or
"Goons" or what you will).  In any event....they don't surf.

Roger:
>And further south... "Never mind what you call 'em, them's good eatin'!
Get the file powder ready..."

Given that their cuisine includes crabs, crayfish, alligators, snails,
and probably other things I don't want to know about....yeah, I can see
that.

NSTRH: A few years ago the great state of West Virginia made it legal
for people to pick up/takehome/eat roadkilled animals.

Prev: Kugelpanzer Next: Re: Kitbashing a BDN