Prev: ESU Desantniki Next: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships

Re: [FT] back to fighters

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 18:24:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] back to fighters

--- Derek Fulton <derekfulton@bigpond.com> wrote:

> I don't know, consider the Phalons and their PBL
> with the 1000km scale it
> envelopes small planets (and we were worried about
> the Kravak) :)

IMU there are no Plasma Bolt Launchers, or any other
"area effect" weaponry.

The amount of energy required seems to be a bit high
to do that sort of damage to _everything_ in such a
massive globe.	If you could generate that much
energy, it would seem to me a better idea to narrow it
down and punch holes in planets rather that simply
microwaving them.

John

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

Prev: ESU Desantniki Next: Re: Re: [FT] Battlecruisers vs. battleships