Prev: Re: Hover Tank bumper sticker Next: Re: Fighters

Re: Kravak

From: Henrix <henrix@b...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 02:12:59 +0200
Subject: Re: Kravak

At 17:48 2002-05-16 -0400, Tomb wrote:
>Notice how some weapons seem to look like the 2300 ones?

Yep, I had an inkling 2300 was a source of inspiration. I haven't
checked
item for item, but when I started playing 'Grunt I borrowed all 2300
material I could find, as inspiration. (Some sort of circular thing
going
on here ;-)

>  Which, BTW, has inspired me to work on a 2300 conversion for SG2 and
>DS2. Haven't got around to worrying about FT/Star Cruiser yet. Will
post
>it when I get done.

This guy has done a little bit:
Dirtside 2300 http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/ds2300.htm
and Star Cruiser Lite (based on FT)
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1966/scl.htm

____

Prev: Re: Hover Tank bumper sticker Next: Re: Fighters