Prev: Re: The Wolf-man's tank! Next: RE: [DS2] Questions

Re: [OT] Gaming at work ...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 06:46:26 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming at work ...

Tony Francis wrote:

>>With our luck it will probbaly be a party puzzle game...
>
>Oh no .. definitely not ... ;-)

Considering how many puzzled Warhammer gamers I've seen scratching their

heads over contradicting WH rules, I'm inclined to count WH as a "puzzle

game"... not sure about the "party" bit though (unless of course you
make
it playable via LAN, in which case your product will be a LAN party
puzzle
game ;-) )

Later,
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: The Wolf-man's tank! Next: RE: [DS2] Questions