Prev: Re: The Wolf-man's tank! Next: Re: Hover Tank update

Re: The Wolf-man's tank!

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:25:31 -0700
Subject: Re: The Wolf-man's tank!

Tomb wrote:

>Superior Work Randy!

Aye.  MAkes me almost wish I played SG too.

>I second Jed's call though: Get your rear in gear and cast these
babies.

How do you cast from a model that's made of a hard material like that?
I've
never done any castings.

>Bumper Stickers:
>
>NAC MBT sticker: "MDC - Makes Dead Commies"
>HEL armed vehicle: "Let their be LIGHT!"
>"Kravak: Can't live with em, CAN shoot em."
>"My other MBT is a 6000 pt. OGRE."
>ESU Comissar vehicle: "Shoot first. Forget the questions."
>NSL MBT: "Volkspanzer: The People's Tank"
>"Warning: Being in my sights may be hazardous to your health."

I still prefer the one someone else posted, "If you can read this you're
in
range."

>Why are KV bugs? Well, they aren't fish. And they aren't animals like
>Bambi. And they clearly aren't birds. Ergo they are clearly Bugs! You'd
>think that was a hard train of logic to follow..... ;)

Makes sense to me.... well at least to a majority of the voices....

3B^2

Prev: Re: The Wolf-man's tank! Next: Re: Hover Tank update