Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Blakes 7 Ship Stats

Re: Blakes 7 Ship Stats

From: steve@p...
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:40:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Blakes 7 Ship Stats

> > Liberator: Big.
> > Pursuit Ships: Small.
>
> Actually, the 'Starburst' class Pursuit ships were almost as big as
> the Liberator

True, reading the fan tech manual last night I saw that they had
listed the pursuit ship at just over half the length of the
Liberator. Of course they give both lengths in millispacials rather
than meters...

But the pursuit ships 'feel' small compared to the Liberator. :-p

> (in 'Dual' we get a reasonable comparison of sizes as
> Liberator almost rams one - I don't recall ever seeing the two ship
> types together in any other shop).

Two ships in one shot? Don't be silly that would have used up the FX
budget for the entire series!

	Steve
 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Prev: Re: Fighters Next: Re: Blakes 7 Ship Stats