Prev: More Spetnaz info Next: Re: [FT] back to fighters

Re: interceptors

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:31:09 EDT
Subject: Re: interceptors

>> I've been bouncing around the idea that a good part of the
interceptor
>> bonus comes from their increased agility, which _should_ make them
>> harder to kill as well.
>
>Sure, make them do what you want, but make sure you cost them
>correctly by adding all the additional costs for those modifications.

But I think interceptors are too costly as is.	I can pay 18 NPV for
inteceptors that cannot attack ships vs 18 for standard fighters that
can act as interceptors or attack ships?  I'll take the standard
fighters.  Maybe all but interceptors are too cheap?

Beth,
Our group generally agrees, if you're going with fighters take the
Heavies.  And, they're probably better anti-fighters than interceptors;
they have a better chance to effectively engage two squadrons instead
of 1 (in two rounds).  I've had several interceptor squadrons killed off

by the first squadron they attacked.

Prev: More Spetnaz info Next: Re: [FT] back to fighters