Prev: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues) Next: Re: Fighters options please

RE: Interceptors

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:42:30 +1000
Subject: RE: Interceptors

On Saturday, May 11, 2002 2:57 AM, John Atkinson
[SMTP:johnmatkinson@yahoo.com] wrote:
> Out of curiousity, what rules do most tournaments use
> for selecting fighter types?	I don't really play many
> tournaments because I really don't like them in
> general.

For tournaments I run, fighters must be specified before the tournament
starts.  This usually results in 1 Interceptor, 1 Heavy or Torp and the
rest
general purpose.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues) Next: Re: Fighters options please