Prev: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues) Next: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues)

Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:58:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues)

> would be required to actually avoid PDS at all, so anytime you were
> inside the PDS range, you'd pretty much be dead.

Is that the same as "mostly dead"?

> ...what is it about the idea of having a variety of PDS/fighter
rules
> and letting each player group that wants to simulate a genre pick to
> their taste that is so disturbing to some folks?

It's going to require about 14,000 playtest games to balance all the
possible combinations.	Aside from that, not a thing.

> So we move forward in a practical, inclusionary fashion. And at the
end
> of the day, if you can't play nice and share the universe......

...then go make your own.  If it's fascinating, tell us about it and
maybe we'll come visit.  And probably fiddle with the details of that

Prev: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues) Next: Re: [FT] Fighters (the bleeding continues)