Prev: Re: other GMS types Next: RE: [SG] GMS variants (NO ITS NOT MORE VACC-HEAD STUFF)

BEAD SHIPS PROGRESSING

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 23:53:37 EDT
Subject: BEAD SHIPS PROGRESSING

Sorry about the caps above.

I am working on my 'instant fleets' for an upcoming local con FT game
using beads to make ships.  Interesting experience, some things working,
some not.

What I need to know is the brand/ name of the paint someone suggested
that was to make visors glitter (?) so I can make some of the clear
plastic bead ships more translucent (and cover up some of the glue
runs.)
 I'd like to see if it would work to make the clear bead ships more...
space ship looking.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: other GMS types Next: RE: [SG] GMS variants (NO ITS NOT MORE VACC-HEAD STUFF)