Prev: Re: Soap Bubble Carrier Prevention Next: Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...

Re: Fighters options please

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 07:54:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Fighters options please

Laserlight

> > 5. shoot whoever started the thread.
>
>I don't recall #5 but if so, take a number.  There's a long line ahead
>of you.  Don't expect your turn until at least GZGECC VII.

Given that I'm on the West Coast, Going to ECC will guarantee you NO
shot at
me.

Ironic, though.  Everyone was grumpy about how Off-Topic the list was
getting.  I actually bring up a question that initiates the
longest-running
ON-topic thread we've had in ages, and I get criticized for it.  Makes
me
wonder if I should bother posting at all.

3B^2

Prev: Re: Soap Bubble Carrier Prevention Next: Re: Thougth's on Fighters and PDAF...