Prev: Re: fighters, the saga continues... Next: Re: FTJava - Computer moderated Full Thrust PBeM server and client

Re: Re: FB designs & fighters

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:27:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: FB designs & fighters

Being that I am a novice in using fighters right now, I have a question.
With all the talk in using massive amounts of fighters, wouldnt you have
to have the appropriate support ships to launch these to begin with ?
And if you are running in a points limited game, wouldnt you only be
able to run so many of these types of ships plus their escorts ? Unless
of course you happen to be running Cylon Base Stars.

Kirk

--
Kirk Alderfer

Webelos Leader-Pack 23
Mechanical Designer

Prev: Re: fighters, the saga continues... Next: Re: FTJava - Computer moderated Full Thrust PBeM server and client