Prev: RE: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question

Re: [OT] Explosives question

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:57:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Explosives question

On Tue, 7 May 2002 17:37:57 -0700 (PDT), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Plus we're drunk way before it's reasonable, usually
>talking loudly (in obvious Yank accents), and
>frequently spending too much money on way overpriced
>junk.	"If it's shiny, we like it.  UFOs, Beer Cans,
>Fishing Lures. . ."  Jeff Foxworthy was talking about
>rednecks but there's a good amount of overlap.

Okay, I know this is off topic, but I just had to say that I laughed out
loud
at this. Living in the South, I've noticed this... *L* (The shiny thing
part).

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator

Prev: RE: Re: Fighters Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question