Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen) Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question

Re: Fighters

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 20:34:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters

Ryan said:
> The randomized ship entry rules would fix that. I'd like the ability
> to hold a third of my task force in reserve and have it enter a
> random side or chosen side X turns from now. That would make those
> soap bubbles think twice about hugging the table edge.

I come on the table with all fighters deployed, turn one.  I FTL out,
turn 2 during movement.  Six hours later, I come back to a
predetermined rally point.

Of course, if you have "burn a CEF for each turn fighters are
deployed" then this becomes a less viable tactic.

Prev: Re: FB designs & fighters (& strawmen) Next: Re: [OT] Explosives question