Prev: RE: Web Games: Full Thrust & Free tickets to (UK) Premier of Epis ode 2 Next: [FT]Weapons vs. other stuff

RE: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:56:44 +1000
Subject: RE: (OT)(SG2) A question, to ARV or not to ARV...

G'day,

> I think they are "Armoured Recovery Vehicle" and "Combat
> Engineering Vehicle". The first is essentially a tow truck
> for tanks, and the second is a generalized vehicle for combat
> engineers.

Thanks for the definitions guys

<By the way Tomb, you can never guess too low when it comes to my
knowledge
of military vehicles... Allan has hit the definition/explanation level
on
the head here, but thanks for your descriptions anyway ;)>

Cheers

Prev: RE: Web Games: Full Thrust & Free tickets to (UK) Premier of Epis ode 2 Next: [FT]Weapons vs. other stuff